Join a like-minded agency team. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
From driven designers to always-on account managers, we know the secret to our success is the hard work of our team. In-house or freelance, when you work with us, you’ll get an environment you can thrive in and – more importantly – fantastic projects that are worth getting excited about.
If you’re interested, read on for our current vacancies or send your CV to email@example.com.
Are you a recruiter with an exceptional candidate up your sleeve? Please see our recruiters page.
Senior Account Manager
1973 Ltd is an integrated marketing agency specialising in email. We’re a small team that punches above our weight and we’re looking for two confident, experienced Senior Account Managers to cover maternity leave. Contracts will be ten months, starting at the beginning of 2021 working remotely.
The applicant who lands the role will own the relationships on key accounts. You will liaise with your clients to discuss and interrogate their project briefs to ensure that the planning and strategy is correct before briefing the project to internal teams. You will need to be hands on, overseeing and managing the entire process ensuring our high standards are consistently met.
Building relationships and delivering excellent customer service:
- Understand the client – their business, products, objectives, marketing ideas, creative likes and dislikes
- Understand each client’s expectations and deliver to those requirements
- Keep in regular contact with the client and be their voice in the office, challenging our team to consistently produce the best results
- Own client account plans, identify new and additional services and drive business development
Project managing campaigns:
- You will need to manage projects from beginning to end, including:
- Liaising with the client directly to discuss their brief and throwing in your own ideas (where appropriate) to help enhance the end product
- Pulling together all project costs, communicating these with the client and ensuring the project runs to budget and is profitable
- Managing expectations with respect to project lead times and deadlines
- Briefing both design and development teams
- Reviewing all work to ensure it meets expectations
- Once delivered, invoicing for the project and ensuring all internal documentation is complete
Marketing programs and communications expert:
- Understand omni-channel / integrated marketing solutions, when to use each, how to add value and optimise each type of activity
- Understand studio creation processes and different teams’ potential challenges to realise the brief
- Have experience and understanding of both print and digital industries
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills with an understanding of production/development processes for email production
- Ability to multitask and use one’s initiative
- Understanding of commercial aspects of the business
- Marketing background, ideally technology/channel with an understanding of campaign metrics, measurement and ROI
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
If you are a recruiter
We have no intention of using recruitment agencies to fulfil the above roles but if you have a truly exceptional candidate up your sleeve then please refer to our recruiters page for terms before touching base via email@example.com.