Join a like-minded agency team. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
From driven designers to always-on account managers, we know the secret to our success is the hard work of our team. In-house or freelance, when you work with us, you’ll get an environment you can thrive in and – more importantly – fantastic projects that are worth getting excited about.
If you’re interested, read on for our current vacancies or send your CV to email@example.com.
Are you a recruiter with an exceptional candidate up your sleeve? Please see our recruiters page.
We are looking to add an Account Executive to assist our existing team in managing a key global account. The role offers remote working and is full time, limited to a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended & possibly made permanent. We get together regularly so you’d be travelling to South Oxfordshire to meet up with the team every month or so.
The right candidate is someone who takes pride and ownership of their work; maintaining the highest attention to detail. You will report to the Account Director and will work with the rest of the Client Services team to help them manage client campaigns from brief to delivery.
- Working with our account managers to understand client and project requirements in order to help define project briefs
- Offer creative ideas to develop exciting campaign proposals and refine these ideas into comprehensive project briefs
- Briefing internal and external creative and production teams to help them deliver the project to client expectations
- Quality control all work before it is submitted to clients for their review
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Administration tasks that help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Managing project budgets from quotes through to invoicing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You should be proactive, comfortable using your own initiative and be equally happy working on your own as well as within a team
- You will need a keen eye for detail and have good organisational skills
- You should be process driven and happy to adopt existing internal workflows
- You will need to be comfortable talking to both clients and internal production teams with the view to building strong relationships with both
- You must be able to work from home and have independent transport for when we do get together
- Previous experience working in a full service digital agency with a background in email and digital marketing will give you a distinct advantage
How to apply
We are a fun, close knit team working in an environment that is supportive, pragmatic and collaborative where everyone’s voice is valued & heard. If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a 6 month, full time contract that offers remote working then drop us a line telling us why, along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
If you are a recruiter
We have no intention of using recruitment agencies to fulfil the above roles but if you have a truly exceptional candidate up your sleeve then please refer to our recruiters page for terms before touching base via email@example.com.